Call me paranoid, but I'm thinking it's a good idea to wear a chute while
flying my project, and not just during the 40 hours. So now I'm stuck with a
bit of a situation. I need a chute to design the seat, but if I buy a chute
now I have to pay to get it repacked every 4 months even though I'm not
using it. But then I could just not get it repacked until a few weeks before
the first flight. Anyway, does anyone have any recommendations on where to
get a chute? Needs to be on my back, not a seat or chair pack, and $1500 for
a National is right out.
--
Steve
N205FT