From: Jim Sellars
Date: 02/08/05 07:57:28
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> Parachutes

Steve:\
Practically speaking if the thing won't work you don't need it. If you
have ever sat in a KR2 you would know that getting out with the wind forces
and all that would make it almost impossible to egress unless you made the
canopy an emergency release. On the other hand simply doing a forced
landing in a field or what ever you can find is the next best option, if you
are concerned ware a helmet, and stay in glide distance of the field until
you're sure the plane can fly where you want to go.
>From experience
Jim