For a price on the Lawrence Airmap 1000 ( 5 inch screen)
that is CONSIDERABLY less than the $599 seen on most
sites, check out the following site.

www.lcflight.com

In addition, Lawrence is offering rebates to current Lawrence
owners.  For example, my Lawrence 300, which is seven
years old, will get me a $175 rebate.  Deduct that from the
cost of the 1000 and I can have a new 5 inch screen, VNAV,
and many other options including Mapmaker software, etc.,
for a cash outlay of $350 !!!  I may have to put that ANC headset
on hold and reconsider my priorities.  Speaking of ANC headsets,
Gulf Coast Avionics has a set for $239 or $259 with auto-shutoff.
Oh woe is me!  What do I do ??????

Larry Flesner