  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: phillip matheson=20
  I have a KR2, Can I NOT use the header Tank. Some are telling me I =
MUST have=20
  a header tank to help with the balance.

  My wing tanks are from the back of the main outter spar aft 13 inches =
and 45=20
  inches outwards.
  these hold 45 litures.( 11 US Gals) The rear C/G limit is about 4 =
inches=20
  behind the main spar , per plans) less the last 2 inches .

  Comments Please on NOT having a header Tamk and possible balance =
problems.
  ( engine will be 95kgs) and can move forward OK.