Mark I'm also doing away with the header tank since the idea of a fuel =
tank
in my lap doesn't greatly appeal to me. What I have decided however is =
use that area previously occupied by the tank as a luggage compartment =
keep weight as far forward as possible. By making this compartment as a =
lift
out tray you now have complete access to the rear of the panel as well =
as
rudder pedal/ firewall area without standing on your head.
Doug Rupert

  The KR2S, when built
without the plans located header tank, will not have much CG shift.  I
forget the exact number, but mine with wing tanks shifts less than two
inches from empty fuel light pilot to full fuel with heavy passengers.  =
think Mark Jones said his was closer to an inch the other day

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
=20

--=20
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.