It's my experience that they are all the same.  They are the same basic
chemicals. Some of the solvents differ slightly but they are basically the
same solvents.  Temperature has everything to do with how fast the solvents
evaporate as far as fume density is concerned. *0% of the time I use vinyl
gloves because of the mess.

I've been working with epoxy , vinyl, polyester and urethanes for 35 years
building planes and repairing cars.  I work in a basement that has some
ventilation and I don't ware respirators while fiberglassing and filling. I
have never had any skin reactions.
I always practice hygienic procedures as explained in Gorden Brothers
guides[ wash your hands and exposed areas. [I use lacquer thinner and soap]
I have used safetypoxy and aeropoxy and west resins and hardeners. I believe
saftypoxy is the strongest of the three according to lab tests.  I don't
panic because some chemicals are called hazardous by the EPA just use common
sense and read the manufactures procedures for the applications.  [ some
manufactures directions are in the CYA vain however] Just use common sense.
Be aware and careful of the individual chemicals, after they react [cure]
they are neutral. If the fumes are to much turn on a fan.
Urethanes are a different matter when painting but not as a adhesive.

KRron