RV wrote:

>     Les Palmer, innovator and KR experimenter, recently had a stroke and
> is no longer able to fly his KR-2S.  Therefore, he has asked me to list it
> for sale on the KR Net.  His KR is powered by a Subaru EJ-22, (150 hp),
> with reduction unit.  For more specifics, call Les at (972) 241-4387.

This is one beautiful KR, or at least it was five or six  years ago when I
saw it last.  There are some pictures of it that I took in 1996 at
http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/klesterp.html .  It is set up as a one
place plane because Les is a big guy.  The EJ-22 is a newer engine than the
Soob in the photos. Les also makes a lot of KR spare parts, but I'm not sure
he'd be willing or able to do that now...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net