Thanks Mark & KRNet,
I have Rand's wingskins instead of Dan Diehl's, so I'm pretty much locked
into the RAF48 airfoil, but I keep toying with the thought of going through
the process of raising the rear spar to reduce the incidence some. I
probably should just leave it alone and press on so I can get this plane
finished.
Thanks,
Bud