Kr-Netters,
       When I make it to the Gathering in my KR2S, I may not only give Larry
Flesner
some real competition in the "ugliest" department, but also in the weight
department.
        Her is what I am talking about (weight wise). Yesterday, I weighted my
KR2S
using bathroom scales, just to get an idea of my weight. The two mains weighed
350#
and the Tail, 30#. Yes, I,m puzzled too. This included engine and most engine
access-
ories. I estimate that I need to add 50# to the engine weight for battery,
cowling, prop,
firewall attachments, and 10# for instruments, wiring etc., and 10# in the
cockpit, and 10#
for paint, etc. Okay, that,s  80# and 380# = 460#. That's still light. Am I
doing something
wrong? I believe the bathroom scales to be accurate to 5#. Any comments?

 Ray Goree

"raybeth...@sbcglobal.net"

Ray Goree
817-795-4779