Orma,
My brake saga continues. Yesterday morning after 3 taxi runs I shut down
at the hanger door and started to pull the plane in and saw the left
brake again draining on the ground. I gave this some more thought and
remembered this was a line that I had replaced because of a nick during
construction. After searching out tube types and samples of what I had on
hand yet, I discovered that The type that came with the kit was polyflo
not naylaflo and worse yet the tube I replaced was just called poly. I
believe that AS&S catalog says that polyflo is stronger than the naylaflo
but uses the same fittings. I will replace that as soon as I get the
right tube. The other thing that I noticed while crawling around is that
there is some fluid on the tops of each of the master cylinders. I am
wondering if the seals might have weakened during the years that they sat
empty. It is not enough fluid to over flow the top lip of the cylinders
yet but maybe enough to cause what I call soft brakes. The next thing
that I thought was odd is when I removed wheel pants and looked at all
the dirt in and around the wheels I think that the organic brakes are
wearing terrible. I was think of replacing the pads right away also.
        Any thoughts??

Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com