From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of btrem...@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 11:40 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> KR2 for SALE

Hi fellow kr2ers,

I have what I am estimating to be about 50% complete Kr2 project that I am
putting up
for sale. I have always been interested in the Kr2 and I just happened to
come across this
one about three years ago. It was in the exact same condition as it is now.
Due to work
and school I have had no time to work on this plane and have stored it in my
basement for
the past three years. Everything you see in the photos was completed by an
older man in
the construction business who passed away after a heart attack. It is very
good
craftsmanship and I have some pictures of his construction along the way.
(please email me for the pics)

In the pictrures you can see the boat is pretty much complete along with the
wing spars and the horizontal stabalizer. I have all the canopy and cowling
materials. The foam and epoxy
will need to repurchased.

If your wondering about the style, it is an original design Kr2 with the
retractable gear. I
have what I believe to be all the plans, drawings, and diagrams. I live in
Amissville, VA
which is about an hour west of DC.

I would be happy to answer any additional questions you may have and send
you
some pictures of the plane so feel free to call me at (540) 272-1606 or
email
me at my primary address btrem...@aero.und.edu

Thanks for you time,

Ben Tremmel