Hi netters,
I recently lucked into a Piper Tri Pacer project, but to finance it, I will
have to sell my KR2 N118DS.  I have about 130 hours on it since the Air
Worthiness Certificate about 18 months ago.  It has an 1835cc GPVW engine with
an Ellison carburettor.  It has a Narco 720 channel VHF, transponder with
remote altitude indicator.  It has full instrumentation including an electric
turn and bank, vacuum driven artificial horizon, directional gyro, driven by
the biggest venturi available. The first condition inspection was 9/11/2004,
with no major problems.
It presently has a BRS ballistic chute on it, but the rocket will have to be
returned to the friend I borrowed it from, the straps will stay.  It is a
delight to fly, center stick, very smooth aileron control, the usual pitch
sensitivity - but not a problem after a few hours in the plane.  I converted it
to a tricycle Diehl gear and have the wheel pants though they haven't been
installed yet.  It indicates about 120 mph at cruise and that's fairly close to
what the GPS indicates.  It has a 12 gallon header tank and 5 gallon wing tanks
(22 gal total).

I hate to let the plane go, but I'm retiring and there's no way to travel in it
with my wife and luggage.

Contact me offline at dspragu...@aol.com if you're interested.  I'm looking for
$12,900, pretty much what I have in it (not counting labor, of course).  I will
get some pictures in the next couple of days.  I'm selling this as an operating
experimental airplane.

Don Sprague, N118DS