Here are the weights of my firewall forward installation.  I used these to
calculate the length of my engine mount.
     pounds
      Spinner 0.7
      Prop 6.6
      Prop Plate , etc 0.8
      Heat Clamp 0.6
      Scat Hose and Clamps 2.8
      Jabiru 2200 Engine 85hp (including oil,exhaust, ready to run) 132.3
      Engine Mount Rubbers, etc 2.2
      Oil Cooler 6.6
      Cowl Nose 2.8
      Main Cowl 6.6