Ron,  How will I get into a flat spin?

Answer: It won't happen or has such a low probability
that it is not worth being part of a risk assessment.

My piloting skills:  Good to better than average

Pilot judgement: Superior

Flight currency:  250 hours a year the last three years

Current training: instrument rating

As I said, if you or anyone else desires to install a BRS, go ahead.
I have seen several cases where they were used were use masked
extremely poor judgement.

The aileron case may be viable if and only if detection of the maintenance
problem was undetected during a normal preflight.  That does not apply to
me since I know the status of my control system.

The argument that everyone makes bad decisions is fundamentally flawed
and cannot support a universal mandate for BRS systems. I don't make
those kind of decisions, which is why I am a safer pilot than many.  FACT!

Ron Lee