There is one person who has done this, that I have seen. He is happy with
the results. I would like to see a better implementation. So, when all of
you who are determined to do this, actually DO it, I want you to know that I
am very interested. What we all need to see is Action and Examples of How to
do it, not so much talk. Yes, it is the way to go, but I am from Missouri,
SHOW me.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics

See you in Mt. Vernon - 2006 - KR Gathering

There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for building
is over.

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC