...........yep Mark you are right about a few more MPH hiding in the forward
CG.  With a forward CG you always have to carry a little up elevator for
level flight; therefore more drag and lower speed.

Just got the email from Dan about yer visit.............

I may be working on Sunday...........so hope the plans are for
Saturday......

Later,