>From: "Mark Jones" <flyk...@wi.rr.com>
>Holy cow Batman!!!!!! You got that RV in the air yet?
>
>Mark Jones (N886MJ)

OK Mark, I know it is not Friday but since Friday is a holiday for
most................Thursday it is.  As a few of you know I initiated the
"Big D" last year so I got the "oppurtunity" to build the house I always
wanted............a log home. The house was built with open space in mind
and all heavy timber and T/G.  With that said, I seem to have added water
and the thing grew.  Needless to say it has 4100' of living floor space,
along with my workshop which is now 24' x 36' and a 2.5 car garage.  We
started this house on May 1st and are now living in it. We did the entire
house except for the T/G roof, so as you can see, I've been a little busy.
During this time we lived in a 31', dual pullout, 5th. wheel RV (see, I
still had an RV thing going) in the driveway.

Black Magic has sat unattended for the last 7 months.  I plan on moving her
to the new house in the next two weeks.  The panel is entirely wired and is
awaiting the hanging of the engine.  Yes, the LCD screen is installed so you
can sit and watch a movie in the airplane.  I have been told by Elaine, I
cannot start anymore projects untill after the airplane gets finished.  I
vote the same.

As you can see, it has been a very busy year, but enjoyable.  I now have
somebody who loves to fly, work on the house and wants me focused on the
airplane, life's pretty darn good!!  I feel the need, the
need................for a good ol fashion weekend flyin sometime this
spring.  I've got room or you can choose to campout in the workshop or down
by the waterfall.........yes, we have a natural 15' waterfall just down over
the hilll.  Not quite a YEE HAA but pretty darn close.

I'm now like Dan, there's a time for building and a time for flying.  Got
one building job out of the way, so that tells the story.

Dana Overall
1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY i39
RV-7 slider, Imron black, "Black Magic"