From: Golden, Kevin
Date: 01/16/06 08:29:15
To: KRnet
Subject: RE: KR> Engine options?

Geo metro

-----Original Message-----
From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net
>mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net";>krnet-boun...@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On
Behalf Of patrusso
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 5:12 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> Engine options?

I am looking for a narrower (smaller in physical size) engine for my
single seat KR. My VW is too wide. I want to streamline the firewall
forward to look more in line with P51, 109 etc. Besides the mazda,
what's out there in the 70-80 HP range that is not 2 cycle? Any thoughts
out there?
Pat
  *The information contained in this message may be confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is for the use of the intended addressee
only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of the information in
this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.*