Pat: Personally I wouldn't look any further than the Mazda rotary for =
the
power to weight ratio in itself let alone the small size. For your =
intended
usage I believe it would have to undergo some serious de-rating to keep =
from
tearing the wings clean off a KR performance wise. Other than that you =
might
want to look into that Harley powerplant currently being marketed up =
Chicago
way. If memory serves the outfit is HogAir. This little beauty has a =
very
small footprint (physical size) and is of favorable weight for KR =
useage.
Doug Rupert

I am looking for a narrower (smaller in physical size) engine for my
single seat KR. My VW is too wide. I want to streamline the firewall
forward to look more in line with P51, 109 etc. Besides the mazda,
what's out there in the 70-80 HP range that is not 2 cycle? Any thoughts
out there?
Pat=20

--=20
Checked by AVG Free Edition.