My carb heat arrangment works like a charm, a 200 rpm drop every time I
apply heat. At the local hardware store I bought a stock piece of steel,
1/16 thick, 1 1/4 wide and cut to 8" long. It is already perforated with 3/8
holes along its lenght. To cover that use a piece of 1 1/2" aluminum or
steel exhaust pipe. Cut a slit down its lenght so that it slides down over
the perforated piece.  Cut the ends of this piece at 45 or 30 degrees (what
ever fits ) and weld a 2" return at each end to connect the scat to. Tack
weld or clamp this cover over the perforated piece. I welded but wish I had
simply clamped or bolted it on for inspection purposes. Next time!
Pat
PS, working for FEMA and have a 35 assignment in the south so will go off
line for that time. Good luck to all.
----- Original Message ----- KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html