From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Chris Johnston
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 7:56 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> hinges

    I need some material for the rudder and elevator hinges, Wicks and
AS seem to have the 1 inch by 1 inch but do not seem to have the larger
channel section, ( I may not be looking in the right place to find it
though), is there any alternative grade metal I can use, its that or
either Dr Dean. It seems no one here locally has the stuff.

Chris.