I may be looking for someone to make a set of spars for me.  I could  do it
but am just putting this out for anyone interested.  What I need is  the
following.

2 sets of outboard spars (thats 4 front and 4 rear outboard) for the 18%  new
airfoil.   I believe they begin at 8" tall.   Need to be  laminated on both
sides for 2S.

1 set (one front - one rear) of inboard center spars but have to be 10'  long
- not the 8' normal length

I can provide funds or have wood shipped.  Just looking for someone  who may
still have their table and plans still up so I dont have to build  one....

Have a project I am currently working on to get done maybe by next years
gathering - maybe sooner - and I may get some other KR guys to help out on this

project.   If this goes well there may be a new addition to the KR  family.
Depends how much time and money I can invest.   It  promises to be a lo of
fun.  Cant talk about it too much for now but if  anyone can help with the
above
it would be helpful.

Also - does anybody have a drawing for a wing attach fitting that would be  a
single piece on each side of the spar?   It would end up as four  plates for
each wing - two for each spar attach joint...I may need to get some  made -
water jet?

Hope to pick up 41768 and fly her home from Edgewater FL on Monday....miss
her already.

Bill Clapp and 41768