At 10:08 PM 5/10/2006, you wrote:
>You clipped off the rest of the message, but I am assuming that you are
>referring to the KR360.
>Brian Kraut
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

For those not familiar with the KR360 , check out
http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/redoak2002/02092046.jpg

It was one great looking airplane.  The workmanship was blue
ribbon quality.  My only thought while admiring the airplane
was that with the time and money invested and 180 hp, I think
you could get better performance numbers from other designs.
Funny, that's the same thing I think sometimes when I look
at my KR.  Knowing what I know now, I could have done better.
Reshaped fuselage, new wing, larger tail surfaces, better wing
tips, more leg room, etc, etc, etc.  But hey, I'm still grinnin'. :-)

Larry Flesner