Hi Lee,

I'm doing well.  It sounds like you are still having a great time
flying.  I had a set back on the EZ.  It looks like a new cowl and
exhaust is in order.  I will still make the Gathering with Rich Shirley
and his new speed demon, it just won't be pretty.

Speaking of Rich, everyone better stand by, he is smoking faster than he
ever was before. It is scary.  Once I have the EZ flying, the
fabrication of the new KR structure begins for me.  I have a number of
sub-assemblies and components built/ designed already so I am hoping the
process goes quickly.  I have the garage/ shop geared up for production
with a metal lathe, Bridgeport mill, Tig welder, and a few other goodies
to help with the production schedule.  By the way, if there are any
builders, (read Active and Productive), out there who needs something
machined up, I wouldn't mind helping out if it not too major of a
project.

Lee, I still have the KR believe it or not so we should still meet
somewhere in the middle for breakfast or lunch.  I hope all is well on
your end.

And for you builders out there, you really need to get on it. I still
fly the KR regularly...I can tell you, you really don't know what you
are missing.

Regards,

Steve Glover
KR-2 N902G