D.F. Lively wrote:

> I guess I will use some 1/8" thk alluminum between the wood and a washer
and
> then castle nut & cotter pin.

I wouldn't use a castle nut and cotter pin unless it was on a rotating part,
but a nylock instead.  Otherwise it'll be a pain to retorque, and you'll be
less likely to retorque it every time you're looking at it, unlike a nylock
nut, which is easy.

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net