I think that I will take this in a different direction. I would not
change the sensitivity on my KR for love or money. I became comfortable
with the elevator with inn the first couple landings. And in fact Mark
Langford and I had recently talked about how stiff the ailerons were at
speed with the new airfoil.
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com