Matt,
        Some where along the line I was told that it is from absorbing
moisture with age. I stopped using the stuff that had changed color for
anything structural and used it up for micro filler and such so it did
not go to waste. I do not know if it harms the integrity of the epoxy, I
just did not continue to use it because it didn'tseem right. I used West
Systems and am just guessing it would be the same cause.

Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com