If you're considering trying another brand of resin, have a look at MGS. Wicks
and Aircraft Spruce carry it. It's a formulation designed in Europe for their
Aerospace industry and is exclusively used in Diamond Aircraft (Katana). It's
of very low toxicity, cure times are adjustable, has excellent wetout
properties and is very user friendly. I've used a few different epoxys and this
stuff is my favourite. It just works every time
Steve Bray <rsb...@hotmail.com> wrote:  It will not set up for me. It has
stayed sticky for a week now. Called the
people where I bought it and they gave me the # of the producer. I feel like
its crap and I got ripped off. It must work for someone. I mixed it like it
said ...four times. Could have been a bad batch but it won't happen to me
agaim.

Steve Bray
Jackson, Tennessee