In a previous post I complained about clogging silicon-carbide sandpaper
with latex paint.  KRnet advice was to wet sand.
I used a recycled Windex spray bottle to mist on the water and
hand-sanded away with 1000 grit.  Works great!  Wiped off the milky
residue with a paper shop towel.  I used one third of one sheet of
Wetordry paper for the entire fuselage and tail group.  I can see the
reflected image of the fluorescent shop lights now.  Another coat of
exterior latex paint and 1500 grit wet sanding plus buffing just might
complete the paint job.  Hope to see my reflection soon.

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD USA