From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On
Behalf Of Serge VIDAL
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 8:48 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> Flaps

I am considering adding flaps to my KR2 at a later stage, and the time
is
right to make provisions for them. I'm looking at something easy to
retro-fit. Now, I have seen pictures of an Australian-built KR2 which
has
got what I believe is called split flaps (just the lower skin drops,
rather than the whole profile). I wonder which design would be more
efficient, aerodynamically speaking? That one, or the one described in
the
plans? Also, considering this spans only the width of the stubwings, can

you really expect any significant change?

Serge Vidal
KR2 "Kilimanjaro Cloud"
Paris, France

" Ce courriel et les documents qui y sont attachés peuvent contenir des
informations confidentielles. Si vous n'êtes  pas le destinataire
escompté, merci d'en informer l'expéditeur immédiatement et de détruire
ce courriel  ainsi que tous les documents attachés de votre système
informatique. Toute divulgation, distribution ou copie du présent
courriel et des documents attachés sans autorisation préalable de son
émetteur est interdite."

" This e-mail and any attached documents may contain confidential or
proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
advise the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and all attached
documents from your computer system. Any unauthorised disclosure,
distribution or copying hereof is prohibited."