Serge,
        I have the split flaps on 357 CJ and they do make a difference. I
have some work to do to them yet in that there is more flex or play in
the actuator linkage than there should be. I did adjust them once and it
made a noticeable difference in my touch down speed and roll out. I
believe that I can get them to operate better with a different linkage
set up. I think they look cool if nothing else and they disappear in the
bottom of the wing nicely
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com
.