Wow
You know it amazes me that people still don't know how to cut and paste on a
email.I just returned from Michigan after nine days and had almost 400
emails most of which were like the one I just read.Why in the hell did 600
people need to know about somebody talking to a engineer? Why not send it to
the person it was intended for BRIAN brian.kr...@engalt.com  and even Brian
would probly like it if you were to cut the previous 5 emails that are
attached to it.Out of all those emails I got,most of them had multiple
emails on each one.If the ability to cut and paste is just way outside the
learning curve then stop by a school sometime and ask a 8 year old how to do
it.

Bob Glidden
Eminence,Indiana
KR2S N181FW (building)