Folks it is only 22 days (3 weeks) till the Gathering. I know a lot of us have
advocated keeping the Gathering at MT Vernon as a permanent site and I do not
recall anyone else making a post that they are going to pitch a new location.
Remember, the location for next years Gathering is put to vote at the banquet.
If anyone is planning on promoting their location for the Gathering in 2007, I
would highly recommend letting everyone know now so they can start thinking
about options other than MVN.

See you all in 3 weeks. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI
My Web site: http://www.flykr2s.com/
Mailto:flyk...@wi.rr.com