Mark,
  Could I get some information on your gathering? I live in Covington, Indiana
I have purchased a KR2 and would like to talk to others and see some in person
to get some ideas.
  Thanks
  Scott Woodard
  scott-wood...@sbcglobal.net

Mark Jones <mjo...@muellersales.com> wrote:
  Folks it is only 22 days (3 weeks) till the Gathering. I know a lot of us
have advocated keeping the Gathering at MT Vernon as a permanent site and I do
not recall anyone else making a post that they are going to pitch a new
location. Remember, the location for next years Gathering is put to vote at the
banquet. If anyone is planning on promoting their location for the Gathering in
2007, I would highly recommend letting everyone know now so they can start
thinking about options other than MVN.

See you all in 3 weeks. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI
My Web site: http://www.flykr2s.com/
Mailto:flyk...@wi.rr.com