I have added 4 photo's of Don Laverick Pultrusion Round landing gear.
Down six rows of photo's.  Very cheep. It's on my Aussie kr   page on my
web. I think you will like this set UP. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Below is his two emails about his gear legs, supplier ans cost

www.philskr2.50megs.com

Phil
I used the same set-up as the Cobra plane from Melbourne, purchased 2 metres
of 38.1mm pultruded fibreglass rod from QUADOR AUST P/L
16Queen St.
NUNAWADING VIC.3131
they cut it into 3 pieces and sent it by australia post  for $150  presume
it would be more expensive now
Regret dont have any pics of the axle set up right now but am due to check
the brake pads shortly so will take a  couple then and send .
Had a very nice trip to Broken Hill with our club recently  7aircraft  3
Jabiru,s 1 Sportstar ,2 Cessna 182,s and 1  KR2S , only the 182,s were
faster than  'STARS' .
  KR4271  used 165 litres for the round trip of 1065 nautical miles
including  stops at Dubbo and Cobar bothways and a call at Silver City
Flying Club at Stephens  Creek  9 N.M. North of B.H.  coming back
pic of "STARS "
at Stephens Ck.  attached
regards
Don Laverick
Phil
I do know that Quador are agents for a range of products but dont have
details.
Their phone number is 039874 7388 fax 0398735134 .The round material has
been quite satisfactory after about 90 landings, some quite hard.
regards
Don laverick