The single most helpful resource for me when trying to get comfortable
landing my first KR was the chapter called "The Landing" in Wolfgang
Langewiesche's book, Stick and Rudder.   Specifically, the section in
that chapter called "Wheel" Landings (page 305).   I learned that the
aerodynamic forces when planting the wheels on the runway make it
impossible to hit the prop through using too much forward stick,
something I had been worried about until then with my 56-inch Maloof CS
prop and short retractable gear legs.

I'm not sure if it's impossible or not, but I took Langewiesche's word
for it and I've never worried about excessive forward stick from then on.
 This wonderful old book is well worth a read (or re-read) for anyone
contemplating a first flight.

Mike