Since the Corvairs are turning roughly 3300 RPM and the Franklin produces
it's power at roughly 2800 RPM, the prop pitch for a Corvair isn't much
help for a guy looking for a prop for a Franklin.

Call or write to one of the manufacturers of props for homebuilts.  Most
want to know the engine, HP, and expected RPM at and expected speed.
They will custom build a prop to suit your needs.  Some prop builders are
better at it than others.  You may also wish to use one of the many
ground adjustable props.  I think there are several available in Europe,
as well as the Warp Drive here in the US.  Stay away from the IVO prop.
The IVOs are accidents looking for a place to happen.  Read Orma's
problems with the IVO
<http://kr-2.aviation-mechanics.com/AlertIVOProp.htm> if you need a
reminder.

Jeff Scott