From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of M Blank
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2012 8:17 AM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> KR2S

Because of changes in my mission as a pilot I have decided to part with My
KR2S project. I've listed a few things about it below but please email me if
you are interested, more details and photos available.

Airframe                                                    Firewall forward
Misc

KR2S on Deihl gear                                 TCM O-200 Disassembled
KT76a
Deihl wingskins                                            Pull type starter
EBC elt
Matco brakes                                                    Generator
Altimeter
Matco master cylinders                                     Bendix Mags
Whelen Nav lights
Stubs covered                                                  Vacumpump
Hi intenisty LED Anti Coll
4-point engine mount                                       MA3-SPA Carb
Lots of glass, foam, wood and misc odds and ends
Dragonfly Canopy                                          4 inch Prop spacer

                                                     68 x 66 Performance
Propellors prop

 Mike

KDKX