Mark Jones wrote:
> Hey, maybe we should approach Van's and all the others and get them to sell
> their plans on CD's for $10. Get real.!!! Those plans on the CD are theft of
> protected material.

Hi Mark,

Vans provide good documentation, plus as far as I know there is no such
thing as a plans built RV6 ( apart from the very first one ).

The problem is that RR have been tardy in getting into computers
internet etc.

How many genuine sets of plans get sold a year ? low hundreds I would
guess - perhaps $40k a year.

Genuine $10 CD called "Build Your Dream Plane" with glossy pics of
girlies drooling over the Tom Cruise look-alike pilot would sell
thousands. Remember it's bloody difficult to print large scale plans, so
Janet would still get reqs for sets of paper plans, and get to sell all
the fancy bits that are ( or should be ) available from her web site.

I think in the "get real" world this is called marketing.

Pete