> I called Janet today around 4pm CDT and she answered on the third ring.
> She  remembered me, she remembered the man who started my project. She

I think this supports my point, the very fact that she remembers you sort
of  indicates that as a business, it's too personal, and Janet could make
more money by better exploiting the KR2 brand.

This is so often the case with inventions  - people get anal about giving
away a percentage of the revenue, so they try to do everything themselves
with the result that they do lots of things badly.

I can understand that Janet would feel terrible to lose control of
something which must be the love of her life - unfortunately businesses do
not run well on sentiment.

Again as I said right up front, I don't condone theft.

Pete