I called Janet today around 4pm CDT and she answered on the third ring. She
remembered me, she remembered the man who started my project. She was able
to answer my question that I asked the net last week on spacers that none of
you guys could or did answer. She told me how to find out the things she
couldn't answer. I was talking to Mrs. KR...!
We had a pleasent conversation about her trip to the Gathering and the
Gathering. She talked to me like a friend and I have only met and talked to
her one time and that was over a year ago when she gave my wife and I a ride
to the airport.
Anyone that trys to take anything from this lady shouldn't try it within my
reach.

Steve Bray
Jackson, Tennessee