I used deck cloth [very light fiberglass, model airplane grade] on all my fus
finish. It's light and provide a good finish.

R0n Eason.
Web Page: www.jrl-engineering.com

From: "Larry H." <lah...@yahoo.com>
Date:  Sun, 5 Nov 2006 08:27:01 -0800 (PST)

David,
Poly Tak is one part of the formerly Stits but now Poly Fiber system that is
usually used for tube and fabric covered airplanes. The fabric that is used
with the Poly Fiber system is Dacron fabric. I do not think you want to use
Poly Tak for your application. If I were you, I would use epoxy and fiberglass
cloth. Yes I would use micro on the raw foam between the foam and fiberglass
cloth. Use only pure resin on the wood surfaces between the wood and fiberglass
cloth. It might be a good idea for you to take a composite shool lesson from
Spruce or whoever holds them now.
Larry H.

Hi Mr. Larry,

       I was curious.... poly-tak..... is that what I should use between my
foam and fiberglass? Im building just like Edwaurdo from Chile.... no side wood
at all, just foam. Ive heard of doing the "hard shell" slurry over the foam
to seal it then fiberglass over it but never heard of this POLY-TAK. What way
do you think would be better of covering the plane? Any info is good info.

David Swanson
bdazzca...@aol.com