>I am sure that you grin all the time.  You have probably had less problems
>than anyone.  Build it, fly it.  That is the way it should always be.  I was
>thinking about you the other day.  I think the only problem that we are
>aware of, was the fire.

I guess I have been grinning a lot.  The fire was my own fault.  Over priming.
I had a fuel tank leak for the first six hours until I finally got it
fixed but all
my other problems have been minor.  I toasted my radio, one bad electrical
connection but the backup battery on the fuel pumps saved my bacon, and
other minor things.  I kept my tired old 0-200 as stock as possible off the
C-150 to minimize problems as I'm not much of an engine mechanic.
All in all I'm very pleased with the performance so far.  260 hours
and counting.
Hope you get the Blackbird going soon so you can start grinning too.

Larry