About a month ago there was talk about a better ignition
system.  Should we use more than one coil, or should we use a coil
pack, or maybe we should use a crank trigger a certain way.  The
problem I see is that all the systems talked about have one
problem.  They require a voltage source.  I have an idea that does not
require a voltage source, but is "out there" so most will think I have
"lost it".  LAWN MOWER IGNITION.  Simple, cheap, reliable, easy to set
up, easy to have dual ignition, and NO VOLTAGE NEEDED.  I have prepared
myself for the dart throwing, so throw away.

Kevin Golden
"little Bird" ARUP replicas
Harrisonville, MO

--------------------------------

They are great, but not with as many cyls as I'm running.  You need one "mag"
per cylinder, arranged in such a way that the magnet can trigger them.
That can end up being a big "mess" around the flywheel.  I do plan on using
them on an UL engine that i'm making though....

Matt

Matthew Elder
Orangeburg, SC
  http://www.infinigral.com/melder