Thanks.  I was not really looking at the Nickies.  Seemed there were some other
useful deals there.  But then I really need to call them, as there are several
things I need/want to change on my HAPI, and a couple they think I may need to
do (crank I think comes to mind).  Not sure where to start and stop, but a call
is a good place to start!Marc Lee Winnig

mlwin...@hotmail.com

(815) 301-5011  Cell and Vonage
(801) 749-9460  FAX> Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 05:26:18 -0500> From:
da...@alltel.net> To: kr...@mylist.net> Subject: Re: KR> Great Plains Sale!
Limited Time!!!> > That is a great price on the Nikasil cylinders, but be aware
that you need> to also change out your head studs and the new ones for the
Nikasil are> expensive.  > > I also understand that you are better off with the
94mm cylinders as the> 92mm are much too thin at the top, for the amount of
heat that they have to> deal with.> > If you want to see what the real
Nickies? like, and what they cost, check> out:> >
http://www.lnengineering.com/index.html> > See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org -
Then click on the pics > See you at the 2007 - KR Gathering> There is a time
for building and a time for FLYING and the time for Flying> has begun.> Daniel
R. Heath - Lexington, SC> -------Original Message------->  >  > Just stumbled
on this one...  If you are in the market for an engine or> engine kit... check
this out!     http://www.greatplainsas.com/beetle2006web> pdf   Marc Lee
Winnig>  > _______________________________________> Search the KRnet Archives