Revmaster is doing something like that with their R3000.  I saw a block just
like that one, being used to build up an engine for a race car.  Go to the
racing world and you will find all sorts of stuff that we can use, we just
have to tone it down a little for reliability.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2007 - KR Gathering
There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for Flying
has begun.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC