All,

I have been surfing the web for info on yokes -vs- sticks.  I've only trained
in a 172, so yoke only for me, so far.  NOW, the stick looks unwieldy to me...
probably because I have never flown one.

Several places on the net, most of the ones I found anyway, contain comments
that sticks are better for small aircraft.  After looking at several sites
detailing how the KR2 fits together, I would have to say, it may be difficult
to fit a yoke in there.  SO...

Is there anyone here with a yoke in a KR2?  Is it worth the additional hassles,
skinned knuckles and swear words to have a yoke?

I saw a pic of a KR2 with a yoke (forgot where) and...  well, it just didn't
look natural.

Comments anyone?

TIA
Ken