Yeah, but not for long...The new one is a coming :)  Both Rich Shirley and
Rich Seifert also flew for a bit yesterday.  2 guys came up from San Diego
in their KR's for a flight of 4.  I must admit, I was missing 902G.  I would
have went with them but I had my nephew who wanted to get a flight around
the area.  He went to the Dark Side and just started a RV-7 project.  I
advised him against it but you know how kids can be these days... ;)

Steve