My memory my be a little foggy, but I don't think I had a great
deal of the plywood left over and for widening  it my require some very
juditial layout on the sheets before you start to cut it up. But by all
means you could order the kits because they won't get there as fast as
you may want either. You can always start by building the table.
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com