Mr.Nick

                 If you have a drill press or know anyone that does you can
buy the metal have it cut and you can drill it all out your self for way
cheaper. I bought the metal for the front and rear wing attachment from AS&S
for
less than $45. I bought the 1 1/2 inch strip for the front then bought a 9'' by
18" sheet and had the rears sheared off. My cut cost from a machine shop was
$20. If your looking to save money I would deffinateely looking into making
your
own. If I was to take my parts and had them chromated professionally it would
cause me $85 for anything I need chromated and painted. Just my opinion not
that it counts for much.

David Swanson
bdazzca...@aol.com